p s e c u page

  • From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmchugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfwlist" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:13:27 -0500

Hi All,
I am wondering if there are any other jaws users that are members of the
Pennsylvania state employee's credit union?
The page is becoming more un-friendly. I spoke to them on more than one
occasion. Apparently I am not reaching the right person.
If there are other members please contact me off list at
lmchugh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Maybe it will take more than one voice to correct the problem.
Thanks
Lenny http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/