RE: outlook; was misc settings in office 2003 with jfw9?

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:00:32 -0400

Yes, I've seen others here answer this one, it's easy:

While in the message composing dialog, on your view menu is a choice for
showing the BCC field; if it's not checked, just choose it, and you'll
see the field in that message and all others until you turn it off.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator