RE: outlook question

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 11:13:42 -0700

In outlook, hit control y and you get a dialog box with all the folders in
it and arrow to the folder you wish to read mail in and hit enter. This also
works for what folder you wish to go to like calander, contacts, and any
other folder or sub folder in the outlook list.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage
to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.