RE: outlook opening twice

  • From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:57:32 -0500

Hello Joseph,

Well, that stinks. I guess it's time to update.
Thanks for the information.

Take care,

Roger Bachelder

Roger,
There was an issue with 7.1 where multiple
instances of Outlook is opened by mistake.  I
recommend that you upgrade to JAWS 8.0.423
version.  This should eliminate this
behavior.
Cheers,
Joseph

>Hello everyone,

>Got a problem here.  The last couple of
mornings when I opened outlook, the
>program open twice.  Once all of the emails
appeared in my inbox, I can ALT
>tab, and there is another inbox.  I usually
just close it.  But throughout the
>day, a second inbox will open.  Not only is
this annoying, but it seems to
>make Jaws 7 point o run slower.
> I've been having a lot of problems since I
updated to MS office 2003.  It
>almost makes me wish I stuck with MS 2000.
>Does anyone have any suggestions on this one?

>Thanks,

>Roger Bachelder

>--
>JFW related links:
>JFW homepage:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/
graphy-the-jdh.com
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a
message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
word unsubscribe in the subject line.
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

>If you have any concerns about the list, post
received from the list, or the way the list
is being run, do not post them to the list.
Rather contact the list owner at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx