RE: outlook, jfw, and attatchments

  • From: "emarquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:47:04 -0500

Jennifer's steps work most of the time.
If the steps she suggests do not work, try pressing insert plus A a
second time.
If that still does not work, it is because someone has sent you an html
or rtf message with the attachment imbedded in the message as an icon.
Virtually all the attachments at our office come this way.
The only cure is either to search forever with the mouse or (and this is
much better), convert the rtf or html message into plain text.
This forces the attachments into the attachment box where Jennifer's
steps (shown below) will work.
You convert a message in rtf or html format into plain text with control
plus shift plus O.

Ed Marquette
930 West 34th St.
Kansas City, MO 64111