Re: outlook issue

  • From: Arnaud <arnaudb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 18:23:13 +0100

why would you nit out moout?

Le 08/02/2011 00:23, wogg le4 a écrit :
Dear Hina,

I recently set up outlook 2010 and gmail. I didn't  have to do any of
what you seem to be talking about.
What I think  you need to do is check that your gmail is set to
forwardd messages.
Then be sure your details in outlook are ccorrect.
Let me know how it goes.
Best g

On 2/7/11, Hina Altaf<haltaf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
hi friends,
I am trying to set up Microsoft outlook 2010 with jaws 12 and the email is
gmail but at the end of following all the steps I am getting a message like
a file or path does not exist or I do not have permission to access that
whereas I am just configuring this for the first time. Does anyone know what
could be the problem? I am following all the smtp and imap steps and pot
numbers.
Hina.

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for
the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should
not read, distribute, copy or alter this email.  Please notify the sender
immediately via email if you have received this email by mistake, then
delete this email from your system.  Any views or opinions expressed in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Center for
Sight&  Hearing.  The Center does not accept liability for the content in
this email or for the results of actions taken based on the information
provided unless that information is confirmed in writing.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted through email.  The recipient
should verify this email and any attachments for viruses.  Although
precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this
email, the Center does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that
arises from the use of this email or attachments.