outlook express how to change the font.

  • From: "Andrew Edgcumbe" <andrew_edg@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:18:10 -0500

Hi jfw listers.
My name is Andrew.

I would just like to welcome any new members that have joined this list.

The other thing is  could somebody tell me how to change the font size in
outlook express?

I have jaws 4.51., outlook express on a windows 98  system.

Again please tell me how to change the font size.

Any help would be appreciated.

Andrew