Re: outlook express
- From: "Roden" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 02:06:03 -0800
Since you are using Windows XP,
1. Go to your control panel.
2. Look for the add remove programs.
3. Once you are in the add remove programs window, press your tab key and
look for the button that says, "Change/Remove".
4. Once you find it, press your down arrow keys and look for the button that
says, "Add/Remove windows components".
5. Once you find it, hit your space bar.
6. Once it done, press your down arrow keys and look for Outlook Express.
If Outlook Express is installed, hitting your space bar uncheck the
highlighted item. If you want to install again this program, Please do step
1 to 5 and do the same thing in step 6.
7. Once you are done, look for the next button and press enter.
8. After pressing your enter key, please wait for a while to uninstall or
installing the program. Once it is done, you will go back to the add remove
9. Alt + F4, to close the add remove programs window.
10. Once it is close, again, press the combination keys to close your
11. Restart your computer and once it resume, go to your all programs and
look if Outlook Express is still installed. If you cannot find the Outlook
Express program, then, it is already uninstalled.
Yahoo Messenger ID:
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other related posts: