Re: outlook 07 appointments

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:49:37 -0700

Patricia,

You appended your comment nearly to the bottom of the message, so almost
lost.

You wrote: You could try something old.  Select to the bottom of the file
withcontrol  shift down arrow and hit delete.  That would clear the
list.

Not sure that will work in the appointments calendar of Outlook 2007, unless
you know of a way to change the view settings to make your idea work. Is
there some way to do that?

Dave