Re: ots products

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:17:44 -0500

What does it do?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Babcock
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, 27 December, 2005 23 46
  Subject: ots products

  does any one use ots turntables pro for the recording feature? I am
communicating with the ots teem, and they are thinking about making it
completely accessible.
  I just wanted to know if any one uses any ots products(aside from the free
version)
  and how well it works.
  I need to make the buy today, or tomarow.
  thx
  ----------
  "DAMN MY CHARISMA"
  Check out my blog at:
  http://blindyblog.blogspot.com
  I think you will like it. If you set up your own free blog, send it to me.
  "And can you offer me proof of your existence? How can you, when neither
modern science, nor philosophy can explain what life is?" Ghost In the Shell
  "Men have always fought each other, have always created chaos; that's
familiar and safe. They always know where they are in those circumstances. But,
  Hazardly step into the unknown and love one another is far to risky for
them." Demon City Shin Joku
  Block quote end