Re: optimizing win7 for jaws

  • From: Dávid Németh <gerdave87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:38:30 +0200

Hello,

Which edition of win7 are you using, and which Jaws version? JFW11 has
a full support for Windows 7, in the earlier versions some features
are not available, for example the system tray icon chooser.

I use Win7 from august of 2009 with Jaws10, but i've newer found a
setting, what you have to change for better performance.

Regards,

Dávid