Re: opening attachments

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 20:37:05 -0500

Hello Angie,
I wanted to know ,did you able to follow my instruction to open attachment in
e-mail? If you can't get it ,you can e-mail me private at
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx Do you have any instant messenger? If so ,my msn contact
is oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx skype contact is cowboys62 yahoo id is
OADDISONGETHERS aim screenname is durangoadd64
Addison

O. Addison Gethers
Groups owner of deaf-blind inspirational life groups
Groups owner of sighted-blind-relations groups

dbilg-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sighted-blind-relations-groups-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx