Re: on/off in forms mode

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 15:15:44 -0500

enter should turn on forms mode but it was probably one of two things the page or a temporary glich in jaws.

Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Ken here. I just found out I had a draft in my myspace and found something baffling. I clicked the subject to read and maybe edit the message and the message came up. I saw the subjedt, saw who it was supposed to go to but when I tried to get to the body to see if I had written anything, the forms mode went blip/blip on/off fast. Even when I went into the subject field and tried to tab over to the body forms mode wouldn't stay on. I finally had no choice but to discard the message. I couldn't send it because I didn't know if the message was blank. What prevents jaws from staying in forms mode on Myspace and what prevents it from coming up on a field. it flickers on and off real fast. Is it something about that particular page on myspace? I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the national federation of the blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's constitution.