on/off in forms mode

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:10:33 EST

Hi Ken here.  I just found out I had a draft in my myspace and found
something baffling.  I clicked the subject to read and maybe edit the  message
and the message came up.  I saw the subjedt, saw who it was  supposed to go to
but when I tried to get to the body to see if I had written  anything, the
forms mode went blip/blip on/off fast.  Even when I went into  the subject
field and tried to tab over to the body forms mode wouldn't stay  on.  I
finally had no choice but to discard the message.  I couldn't  send it because
didn't know if the message was blank.  What prevents jaws  from staying in
forms mode on Myspace and what prevents it from coming up on a  field.  it
flickers on and off real fast.  Is it something about that  particular page
on myspace?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.