one more hot key detective question

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:18:32 -0600

Hey, all:

How do you delete a shortcut that you no longer want on the list.

For some reason, I have two shortcuts on this machine to the Kurzweil K1000
software, and I obviously only need one.

I have tried the delete key, and have tried highlighting the shortcut I want
to delete, and then hitting the delete key, but so far, no luck.

Thanks!

Tom Behler in Colorado