RE: on remembering our heritage

  • From: JAMIE Tachiyama <athlete@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 01:02:12 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Dicey <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 9:25 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: on remembering our heritage

 Dear Friends,
Please join with me in remembering Mrs. Debbie Scales, on the anniversary of
her passing, who's List I joined in 1999 and started learning JAWS!
She was a wonderful lady, and gave so much of her time and efforts, so we
Blind or Visually Impaired could be able to use the Computer.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida

JFWLite Home Page

Programs
Helpful Hints
JFWLite Voice Chat
Favorites
Training and Tutorials for JFW Users
Anti-Virus and Hoax Information
JFWLite Members Home Pages

To all users, please be aware that Debbie Scales, the owner of this site,
passed away on September 4, 2006. Due to overwhelming requests, I will leave
the site up as a legacy to her, but there will be no updates of any kind.

       Search WWW  Search www.jfwlite.com

To contact Tom Scales

Disclaimer:
Please understand this website is for informational purposes only, and no
liability is assumed for any action taken.