office 2010 will have both menu and ribbon sstyle

  • From: "gary melconian" <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:18:31 -0800

hello from a reliable source that I have spoken to , he has told me that
microsoft plans on reintroducing back the menu and the ribbon model so that
people who have come used to the menu structure can use the menu style and
people who hav gotten used to the ribbon can use  the ribbon which is a much
wiser strategy then before with office 2007.

database 4623 (20091119) __________

http://www.eset.com