of interest to us all:Fw: Updated Mozilla Keyboard Navigation spec.

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw users email list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:34:40 -0500

I'm posting this here because people need to follow it.  I encourage those
who can and will to look over the specification and discuss as directed in
the note below.  This is the time to make great strides in at least one area
of accessibility and your help with feedback to the instructed conduit is
much appreciated.
Johnnie Apple Seed