Re: nvda

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 09:01:25 +0430

Keri,

This is not a Jaws-related question you have asked, but since everyone has been going on about your signiture, I guess we are just off-topic enough. Anyway, yes, NVDA works with some braille displays. Go to their website http://www.nvda-project.org to find out which ones it works with. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>