Re: nvda

  • From: "Tim" <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 22:05:36 -0500

Well we first need to know how far the cat and the toast are falling so we can
put the values into the equations for the law of gravity. Further, we would
need to know if it was falling at an angle or falling straight. It is not
likely the toast will lose its connection with the cat until both hit the
ground--assuming butter is the only adhesive in the scenario being envisioned
here.

Tim