Re: nothing more I can do

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al415@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:21:20 -0700

Not sure if this might help or not.  But I find that when I do this fairly
often,  Jaws perks up.  I'm using IE6 and can't remember what's after its
decimal point.  But it's some 6 version.  Every once in awhile,  especially if
you're not interested in saving  temporary internet files and various temporary
cookies,  open Internet Explorer.  press alt plut t to get into Tools.  Then
press o for options.  You'll be taken to a series of dialogs which you can tab
your way through,  activating yes or no,  or checking or unchecking things to
delete cookies, temporary internet files,  and history.  A lot of material
collects in these that we usually don't need.  The last one is the history.  Be
sure after you finish here that you tab several times to okay and press the
space bar.  Hope this helps.
Lois Goodine.