notepad saga continued

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:39:31 -0600

Hi, all.

Well my notepad shortcut access saga continues, but I have made an
unexpected discovery that may help diagnose the situation.

Currently, according to HK detective, I now have no shortcuts on this
machine for notepad.

On a whim, I tried accessing notepad directly, and when I hit enter on the
selection, it immediately went to "my computer" on the desktop.  I then
tried doing the same thing with Wordpad, and got the same result.

Notepad and Wordpad are under accessories, so somehow, those applications
are being directed to "my computer" and the desk top.

Does anyone know how to correct this issue?

If so, I think I actually may be on the way to solving this troubling
problem.

Thanks as always!

Tom Behler in Colorado