Re: notepad and Jaws 11

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:29:30 -0700

MessageJim,

Also might be whether you have word wrap turned on, and whether the window is
restored or maximized. Mess around with those alternates to see if the response
is better.

Oh, and keep in mind that notepad remembers the last font size settings, so if
you printed something in a 36-point text in the past, all your notes are
created in that point size until you change it to something else.

Dave