Re: not deleting messages

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:56:56 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 5:37 AM
Subject: Re: not deleting messages

Hi,
It seems like I've run across this problem before, and my guess is that the
deleted items folder and possibly the inbox are corrupted. When I saw this
on a client's machine a couple of years back, I did a search for the .dbx
files, which are the mail folders.  I manually erased the deleted items
folder and the inbox.  OE rebuilds them for you.  So if you've read
everything in your inbox and deleted items, go ahead and trash both of those
.dbx files and let OE rebuild them.

Hope this helps.
Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: Tracy