Re: not deleting messages

  • From: "Amarjit Powar" <powar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:58:14 -0700

Hello,
I use SHIFT DEL keys to permanently delete any Outlook Express messages that I
want to delete. I've to close the message first by hitting the ESCAPE Key.
Remember, it does NOT place the deleted message in the Deleted Messages Folder,
but this Window's command PERMANENTLY DELETES the messages and/or files in
other programs too instead of placing them in the Recycle Bin. Use discretion
when using this combination of Murder Keys. <smiles>
Amarjit