Re: not a demo

  • From: "Tom Rash" <audiovisionradio.tomav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:10:08 -0800

It is installed and has been for years.  It's fine now.  I rebooted and no
problems.  Sure was strange though.
Tom Rash, Executive Director AUDIO VISION Radio reading service
phone:  909-797-4336
Fax: 909-797-3516
Cell Phone 909-553-6241
E-mail:  audiovisionradio.tomav@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site:  www.audiovisionradio.org
For the blind, make your cell phone talk
contact AUDIO VISION to purchase Mobile Accessibility
enjoy reading audio books?  sign up with audible.com through our web site.