Re: norton

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 18:52:36 -0500

Just to add to Steve's message, using it with JFW is pretty easy, lets keep
this on topic guys <grin>. you'll find that when you install norton
antivirus 2004, you'll have sort of a web page view with different buttons
you can press.  You can set it to automatically update itself with Norton's
live update feature, but as Steve said, all the updates are very small and
overwrite when a new file is installed.  Norton's always been pretty good
to me, all accept for one time on my windows 98 machine which was my own
falt because I did not uninstall another antivirus program before
installing Norton and everything got corrupted during the install. but
under windows xp home and JAWS version 5.00.844 it works just fine.
So give it a shot.