Re: >>>

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:18:36 -0500

The problem starts with the sender, who has set a rule to add symbols to each
line in the original message. It's vary irritating.

One thing you can do is go into the dictionary for OE, and add the greater sign
in the original word list, and in the next field just hit the  space bar once.

In jfw 7 you can assign sounds to words, but I don't use it and don't recall if
there is a silent setting.