Re: no sound from screen

  • From: Anna K Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 06:19:35 -0500

WSometimes dictionaries use strange fonts that JFW can't read.  The Oxford
English Dictionary, for example, does this.  to get it to read, I deleted
the font from the Windows directory, and the dictionary defaulted to
Aerial.  Then I defined the text on the page as 'static text' and it read
even better.

Good luck to you!