no sound from screen

  • From: renaldo <guelpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 06:32:08 00

Hello Friends
I have jaws50 and windows xp. The problem is when I try to use my dictionary
that is on a cdrom, it will start up and speak some text and then it will
display a triangle on the screen with three circles at the corners and three
words at the corners next to the circles. If I use insert plus b or insert
minus the jaws cursor I hear no sound. I need to move the mouse to the word
start on the screen and then click it. How can I do that?
Please write to me off list:
guelpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regards
Renaldo.