Re: no solutions?

  • From: Matthew T Dyer <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:41:37 -0400

Hi.  There should be a link to get a new one.  Also make sure you are on the
edit field whare it asked for the captcha info.  HTH.

Matthew

On Oct 11, 2009, at 5:38 PM,
<Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx<mailto:Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx>>
<Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx<mailto:Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Ken here with a question and wonder if either list can answer it.  From time
to time, Webvisum will say no solution was found for a Capcha image.  It just
happened on Facebook.  What is the thing that makes Webvisum not solve one?  I
could have used the audio challenge on the Facebook, but will log off soon
anyway.  Can you tell me also how long you have to wait to get a new one, or
how to get a different capcha without having to log off then back on again?

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the national federation of
the blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.