next font change in word?

  • From: Cheryl LeFurgey <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:42:32 -0400

Hi everybody. I have what might be an odd question, but I hope somebody can help me. I'm running word 2002, and was wondering if there was either a word or jaws command to show me where the next font change is in a document? I've got a large document that I'm trying to edit, but when I select the whole document jaws tells me mixed font mixed point size. I know what font and point size I want the whole document to be, but just selecting all then setting font and point size in the font dialogue doesn't seem to help.

If anybody can help, I'd be really greatful.
I'm running windows xp, and the latest version of jaws.
Thanks for any help,
Cheryl