Re: new windows live messenger

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:58:19 -0500

Hello Rissal ,
The reason you have that is because you have the latest version of messenger
which it's not like the old version of window live messenger . But however if
you want the old version of messenger then you can write me off list and I will
be glad to help you to get the old version of messenger.
Adison

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx

twitter
URL http//:twitter.com/OAddisonGethers

Messenger contact
window live/msn messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS
rs