Re: new windows live messenger

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:25:25 -0500

Hello Cory,
Do you want the old version too? Well the one I have now doesn't asked me to
download the latest version of messenger. If you want the file too then e-mail
me off list too.
addison

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx

twitter
URL http//:twitter.com/OAddisonGethers

Messenger contact
window live/msn messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS
rs