Re: new updated windows live messenger

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 19:15:23 -0500

MessageHello Jim,
I get the same result as you get this morning ,because when I sign in messenger
this morning I keep getting the message saying that I need to download the
latest version of messenger when I choose no then press spacebar on ok ,it
wouldn't still let me sign in unless I download the latest version of messenger
so I have jaws 8 too. However I finally try another method of messenger and got
it working about 5:30 p.m. this evening and it's still working now. If you
write me off list maybe I can help you .
Addison

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx

twitter
URL http//:twitter.com/OAddisonGethers

Messenger contact
window live/msn messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS
rs