RE: new software voices included with jfw 8

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:11:04 -0800

the below is an excerpt from the jaws what is new section.
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/software_jaws80fea.asp
  it answers your question regarding this matter.
I do hope it provides you with the assistance you were looking for.

RealSpeak Solo Speech Synthesizers

Included with your package is the RealSpeak Solo, SAPI 5 synthesizer CD. It
contains a variety of voices in several languages. To install these voices,
insert the CD into your computer's CD-ROM drive. Then, follow the
instructions to select which voices you want to install, and complete the
installation.

The following voices are available on the English/Spanish CD:
on the English/Spanish CD.
table with 2 columns and 6 rows
RealSpeak Solo Voices on English/Spanish CD
Language
RealSpeak Solo Voice
American English
Jill, Samantha, and Tom
British English
Daniel and Emily
Australian English
Karen and Lee
Latin American Spanish
Paulina
Castilian Spanish
Isabel
table end

Note: Additional languages will be available from your international
distributor.

Note: The RealSpeak Solo synthesizers cannot be downloaded from Freedom
Scientific. You will receive your RealSpeak CD as part of your upgrade or
SMA Shipment.