Re: new skype

  • From: "Amando Tortolero" <tortolero@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:59:32 +0100

it is a very good page.
I try to help blind people in Holland and I have a foundation for the blind on
Curacao.
unfortunately we do not have any money. till now I paid everything, but my
money is all gone now.
in a few days I shall read your web site better and react on it off list.
give me some time.
my medical status is so bad, that I had to give my guide dog back to the school
today and so you can understand I feel terrible now.
you hear from me
amando tortolero