Re: new member

  • From: "Ken Buxton" <kenbu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 07:04:07 -0800

Hi Troy; Welcome to the list.  Say, I've just gotten jaws 5 and win. xp and
am new at this script idea.  What scripts are automaticly in this version?
Wouldn't mind investigating this phenominonmto say the least.  I was using
jaws 3.7 so this upgrade is extensive no doubt compared to the earier one
ay?  TXS for any suggestions  and help.  Cheers;  Ken B