RE: new laptop and jaws trouble.

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 15:17:11 +0100

I don't have any sight at all, apart from colour vision, and all I can
say to you is that I open and close the lid of my Toshiba laptop all the
time with no problems.
On Mon, 7 May 2007 10:18:45 +0200, "Harald van Breederode"
<harald.van.breederode@xxxxxxxxxx>, harald.van.breederode@xxxxxxxxxx

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266