Re: new computer buying

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:37:58 -0700

Jaw will work or should work with it, whether you want jaws and music
files to work simultaniously, can be answered by someone else.

"Sunshine" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/29/2004 09:41 PM
Please respond to jfw

        To:     <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: new computer buying

is the sound blaster audigy a multi channel sound card? if not then how
would i get jaws to work with it? just wondering this is for a friend that
is why i am asking?