Re: new computer buying

  • From: Temmons2004@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:18:41 EDT

Hey Chip this is Timothy. I am curious as to know where you got the Usb
soundcard you use for your laptop. I am in the market for one and am looking
for
one to use. I would rather use that than I would anything else, if I could find
someone to either sell this dec Express to, or trade the express on a
soundcard of that nature for the laptop I would do it as  do a lot with my
screenreaders and sound too. Let me know. Thanks.