Re: new adobe reader version

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:58:01 -0500

Either Open Book or Omni Page Pro will be able to decode the document for you.
For help doing this with open book, await the input of somebody who has it.  As
for Omnipage Pro, you just find the document in the regular way, right click on
it and then click on the Omnipage submenu.  From here, you can have the
document cotnverted o text.  The text version will have the same name as the
pdf and will be dropped in to the same folder also.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray
Phone:
985-360-3375