Re: new adobe reader version

  • From: "alice dampman" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:11:40 -0400

I'll be happy to fool around with the new adobe at some point, but right now, I
have to get this document read! When I go to system (alt space), it says that
restore is unavailable. ow what?
Thanks, and sorry to be so short and abrupt with my questions, but I'm really
under the gun here...but I bet you caught that! ha ha
in haste,
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx