Re: new JAWS 9.0.515

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:29:54 -0000

Hi, yes it's a permanent change. I tried this out. I went to my homepage (www.google.com), pressed caps lock v to open the Adjust JAWS options, down arrowed to the new option, press space until it said "full content with onscreen highlight", pressed enter. I then closed IE7 and re-opened it, and did the same, only to discover that the setting I changed was still there, so it must have saved it. Kinda cool, eh?

Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User