Re: new Ad-Aware already?

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:48:51 -0400

Troy could it have been telling you about a new definition update and not a
new program udate?   I just checked the lavasoft site and it says
     Current Ad-Aware Info
      Current Build:      Version SE Build 1.03
I just ran live update and I didn't have any updates.
Now there was a new virus definition just a few days ago.
Current Definition File:  SE1R6 30.08.2004
I think that would have been August 30, so when was the last time you had
done an update?
Debbie