Re: networking 2 computers

  • From: "Ricque" <ricjustice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 06:29:56 -0500

Make sure you have everything hooked up properly, and then run the network setup wizard on both machines. You can find it in either the control panel under network connections, or in my network places.

Follow the prompts.
HTH,
Richard Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>