nero vision express problems

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 16:41:37 -0700

Hi:

I hope someone can help.  I have downloaded and installed nero vision
express supposedly correctly.  However, many of the menu items seem to be
unavailable so have I missed something?  Also, how do get to the place where
you convert files from one format to another example avi to mpg?  The only
thing I have found out how to do so far is to play files.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Regards, Liz Wade

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM