Re: nero help

  • From: Marissa Manzino <memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:08:35 -0500

Hi Jerry,

My name's Marissa. I use Nero 6 Nero 7 does not work with Jaws I was told by several members on this list. They were kind enough to help me with that. I found that when burning CDs with Nero I choose Nero start smart, then I tab till it says favorites and hit the spacebar. Then it will say chose category. It has data CD, which you can use to create an mp3 CD, audio CD which a plain old regular CD, DVD and I forget what the other choices are. I hope that helps. What buttons are you having trouble accessing. Maybe there are hot keys.

Marissa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Hathaway" <jerry.hathaway2@xxxxxxxxxxx>