nero 6.6 with jaws for windows and a DVD burner

  • From: Jesse Pozzo <jlpozzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:41:50 -0700

 Hey listers I am wondering how it is going today I am wondering do you
guys have any   DVD burners and use nero 6 because my friend can not get
nero 6 to burn a DVD it   always comes up with a copy write issue is
there a way I can fix that and she does not have jfw but I do and so I
am wondering for  her and for me and does it work with jfw please write
me privately with your suggestions as to not clutter up the list as to
why my friend is getting this copy write issue and it is on a hp lap top