Re: nero 6 update

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:17:10 -0400

Just be careful when approaching the limit of your CDR.
Currently, I'm having trouble getting something 78:59 long to burn to an 80=
=20
minute CDR, even with Nero 5.5 reporting a disc length of 79:59.

I just upgraded to the latest version 6, so will give that a try.

Chris
P.S. The last time this happened, a few weeks ago, I was advised to run the=
=20
Overburn test using the CD Sp[eed utility, available under Start, Programs,=
=20
Ahead, Nero Toolkit.  It tested the disc, identified the available length=20
correctly, and kept this info and let me burn 77 minutes or over.  Now it's=
=20
back to refusing to burn though, despite having an 80 minute CDR.